A lecture delivered by Ustadh Abu Khadeejah Abdul-Wahid of Salafi Publications on Tuesday 19 April 2022 specially for the community in Bangladesh.
Some points covered during this tele-link:
– Those who are upon salvation. – Clinging to the Sunnah, and a severe warning from the Prophet ﷺ regarding innovation.
– The sufficiency of the Qur’ān and Sunnah.
– The similarity between those who ridicule the Salafīs and those whom Allāh has mentioned in the āyah, “And when it is said to them, ‘Believe as the people—(the Companions of Muḥammad and his followers)—have believed (both inwardly and outwardly, with the heart, tongue and limbs combined),’ they say, ‘Should we believe like the fools have believed?’ Indeed, it is they who are the fools (in reality), but they know (it) not.” [Sūrah al-Baqarah 2:13] – Being steadfast upon the way of the Ṣaḥābah and not abandoning it for anyone or anything.
– The tremendous reward for those who adhere to the Straight Path, especially when faced with opposition.
– A warning against innovations and affairs of disobedience in all of their forms.
– Our role in places where grave worship is widespread.
– Patience in the face of trials and strangeness, and its reward.
– A description of the strangers.
– The correct manner of dealing with the fitnah and errors of the rulers.
– Our prime concern.
– The reason Ahlus-Sunnah are few, and not being disheartened by small numbers.